Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

SEO Top 12 Tips Top 12 SEO Tips For 2008 Local Web Promotion Web Presence

Top 12 SEO Tips For 2008
SEO is a marathon, not a sprint, but these tips will give you a definite advantage over your competition.

Top 12 SEO Tips for 2008 - GaryTheScubaGuy
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Top 12 SEO Tips for 2008
It drives me nuts when I come across an article, or even worse spend good money on going to a conference and someone spends an hour of my time telling me about their company or what their company can do to make me #1, when what I came for was some in-depth knowledge or recommendations, or even just an idea or two that I hadn't thought of to improve my SEO knowledge. I'll bet you have been there too, eh?
Even worse is spending time in the wrong forum and getting bad advice or propaganda-led guesses.

Read More http://knol.google.com/k/seo-top-12-tips#

No comments:

Post a Comment